Apply Operations Manager
Our Benefit Package Includes:
- Competitive base salary with performance-based bonuses/commissions (Based on experience)
- Gas and mobile phone allowance
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays (after 180 days)
- Annual Profit Sharing
- Discount on membership with LegalShield pre-paid legal insurance
This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to be part of the management team and comes with tremendous responsibilities, possibilities for career advancement and a potential for significant earnings. CareForce will only consider the most qualified and enthusiastic applicants.
The Operations Manager is a management position in the company and encompasses In-Home Care Marketing and caregiver supervision and will represent the company by:
- Interacting with community leaders and in-home care professionals.
- Participating with local small-business and health-care networking organizations.
- Attending trade shows, health fairs, small business conventions and other community events.
- Speaking at Veteran’s organizations (VFW, American Legion) to explain CareForce's unique Veteran’s Benefit Programs tailored to assist qualified veterans, and their spouses, take advantage of VA programs which provide up to 20 hours a week of in-home care.
The Operations Manager will increase brand awareness and develop new business by assisting the CareForce agency owner with developing a Marketing Plan to identify referral sources and generate an acceptable amount of leads which develop into client admissions.
The Operations Manager will develop and maintain professional relationships with key referral sources though personal visits with geriatric care professionals such as:
- Hospital and facility discharge planners and case managers
- Administrators and staff at hospitals, assisted living/skilled nursing facilities
- Administrators and staff at retirement centers and nursing homes
- Doctors, nurses, physical therapists, occupational therapists and caregivers
- Elder care attorneys, guardians and others working as senior citizen advocates
The Operations Manager oversees the entire life-cycle of our clients.
- Reach (Develop effective advertising campaigns)
- Acquire (Lead generation and referrals)
- Convert (Build professional relationships leading to client admissions)
- Retain (Continuing Customer Care Coordination, additional services)
- Loyalty (Discounts, rewards, brand advocates)
- End of Care (Transition to assisted living, end services, relocation or death)
Skills and Experience
The ideal Operations Manager will have the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree and two years related in-home care marketing experience or High Diploma/GED with five to seven years of recent in-home care industry experience
- Proven history of sales performance, business development and customer service
- Experience dealing with State, Local and Federal agencies such as Medicare
- Positive references from employers and/or professional peers
- Satisfactory criminal background checks, motor vehicle check and drug screening
- Maintain detailed contact information within our proprietary home care software application application
- Ability to market effectively with customers, referral sources, family members and community leaders
- Excellent public speaking and written communication, negotiation and public relations skills (Bilingual in Spanish is a big plus)
- Must enjoy interacting with senior citizens, veterans and disabled individuals
- Ability to work some weekends and work with little supervision
- Comply with accepted professional standards and CareForce's business practices
- Be creative, flexible and have fun in a close-knit, casual work environment
During the course of employment, the Operations Manager must be able to:
- Move independently from office to car several times a day and be able to ascend/descend stairs
- Transport equipment and supplies weighing up to 50 pounds to trade shows and health fairs